Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Hello and a question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Prewitt05's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice to see you posting again!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Gomunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back. It's nice to see another NC person on here since there are are a few of us here. I can't answer your question either, but you should be able to give the store a call and ask them directly.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! I've joined since you stopped posting I guess, since I didn't recognize your ID but I can see you've been a member for quite awhile.

    I can't wait till my DD goes back to AGPNY in 2008 with her Girl Scout troop. I'm going to definitely have a t-shirt on her shopping list for ME! heehee. My dolls have a couple of the black AGP tees and I think I got one of the newer red ones on ebay.

    The last t-shirt I got for a doll from ebay had a tag on it that said $8. Not sure what the people size ones run. Have fun, hope you can hang out a little more now! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, they do have those type of tee shirts and think the price quoted above is about right.

    Welcome back!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back!! Yes, it's been awhile--but the "Thrift Store Kirsten" in my album on the for-sale sticky is the one you helped me find! Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member czy4AG's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2006
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, those are the prices. Also remember that to add the tax, which can hit you hard! I live in Jersey and we don't pay sales tax for clothes so everytime I go into NYC I get tax shock!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back, Teri! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] It's great to see you here again. You will notice many new members and several changes on the board. Be sure to check out our new For Sale Sticky!

    I'm sure all of us who know you will be looking forward to catching up on you and your family.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back Teri, hey just give your friend $50. and tell her to have fun. No one has mentioned but for $12. you can get the cutest directors chair for the dolls.
    Post some pics of your new dollies. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    mandy1995
    Guest mandy1995's Avatar

    Post

    Hi and welcome back. When i went this past may the t-shirts for dolls were 8 dollars and the ones for girls were 20 dollars.
    **Mandy**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •